Project : the list
My 21st birthday is my golden birthday. I turn 21 on the 21st day of the 21st month.
Wait. 21st month? Yes, December is 12 right? If you start January at 13, February as 14… September is 21! Talk about a coincidence.
In honor of this momentous occasion, I’ve complied a list, a bucket list if you will, of 42 things I want to do before I turn 21. So, without any further adieu, may I present, the list!
- Take the first flight out of an airport.
- Drive on route 66.
Compete in a sport.
- Go snowboarding.
- Go on a cruise.
Have a job interview.
- Dance at the Broadway dance center.
Go paint balling.
- Take a spa day.
Take a taxi.
- Go to a Little Italy.
- Write a short story.
- Make up your own card game.
- Learn hello in 21 languages.
- Learn the alphabet in sign language.
- Read a classic that isn’t required.
Start a blog.
- Get a pen pal.
Take a road trip.
- Take a scuba diving lesson.
- Go sky diving.
Sit under the stars with someone you love.
- Stay up the entire night to watch the sunset and the sunrise.
- See how long you can go without sleeping.
- Throw a Halloween party.
- Kiss a guy with a European accent.
- Go to a cooking class.
- Perform an iPhone durability test.
- Dance on a waterfall.
Visit Disney World & Harry Potter World with your best friend.
- Execute a Chinese fire drill.
Take photos in a photo booth. Take a infographic how-to class.
- Read (at least) 12 novels in a year.
- Attend the ballet.
Visit Mackinaw Island.
- Take a risk.
- Write a 101 in 1001 list to begin on my 21st.
As you can see, I still have a couple of blanks… Any ideas to fill them with?